The TAO of Speaking
Move Out of Mediocrity
Synopsis: The Tao means “the way.”
Andrea’s unique approach to speaking is a refreshing twist. Her training covers a vast history of patterns, chakra’s (energy centers) and comparisons based on ancient and modern references. Both the art and science of creating a powerful story and delivering a presentation is fused via Andrea’s diverse background in theater, tech and the metaphysical arts. Her interactive, entertaining training is ideal for entrepreneurs, writers, practitioners, as well as people in Sales, Marketing, Technology, Project Management and Leadership / Management.
- Create content that aligns your message with your audience.
- Identify and use dynamic approaches (auditory, visual, verbal, kinesthetic).
- Learn to improvise while maintaining the structure of your talk.
- Discover and enjoy your individual communication style.
- Build and solidify your natural strengths.
- Create a cohesive beginning, middle, and end.
- Be credible, present, and authentic.
- Make your presentation memorable.
*** Improvisational theater games are introduced to create agility.
For the full agenda, contact: andrea@holisticPR.com
Participants walk away confident they have the tools to:
- Be a dynamic and effective presenter.
- Create a powerful presentation that gets their point across in the most engaging way.
- Boost their professional image and establish themselves as an authority in their field.
- Feel free to take leaps of faith.
- Explore breaking psychological barriers.
Why should you sign up for this training?
It is enormously empowering to stand in front of an audience and be 100% confident your content is superb and you can deliver it without hesitation.
Imagine, having the ability to stay grounded – no matter what question or concern comes your way.
It’s thrilling to connect with your audience in mind, body, and spirit, and know when to use auditory, verbal, visual and kinesthetic tools that place you ahead of the curve.
Fearlessness occurs when you know your material inside and out. You’ve done your homework and know you have a “kickass” presentation to deliver.
Learning to be agile and flexible is a profound tool. Knowing how to turn on a dime, develop your “third-eye” compass and intuit your audience’s questions is a skill few presenters have learned and applied. Why not rise above mediocrity?
Imagine not needing “bells and whistles” (power point visuals, gimmicky props) unless you want to . . . because you have become the “bells and whistles.”
The training is offered on-line via SKYPE, ZOOM or In Person
To set up an initial interview, e-mail: